Note: this service is only for people who live in Those living with visual impairments.
We currently provide the following neurological sight loss support services:
- advice and information for people who are experiencing changes to their vision due to a stroke or an acquired brain injury
- compensatory scanning training for people able to visit our Glasgow office
- a three week self-management course, delivered by phone or video call. The group sessions include:
- an explanation of different types of neurological sight loss
- information on registration, benefits and other local sight loss services
- advice on the use of technology and accessibility
- discussion of strategies to manage your sight loss.
For more information, please contact us.