Our support complements the Scottish Government’s Keys to Life strategy, focusing on supporting healthy lives, maximising people’s choice and control, and increasing independence and active citizenship.
Desired personal outcomes may include:
- Managing one’s home, tenancy and personal finances
- Building and maintaining relationships with family and friends
- Shopping and cooking healthy meals on a budget
- Communicating effectively, especially without words, and understanding behaviour
- Enjoying education, work or volunteering
- Attending social activities, connecting with local resources and trying new things