0141 212 0505
The Specialist Health and Work team is experienced in health and work issues for those who have been affected by cancer.
The service supports those who are remaining in work, returning to work, looking for a new job or other work related support. We also provide a range of psychological support services.
Here are a few ways we can help:
- We can work with you and your employer, where required, to agree a return to work plan.
- We advise on any adjustments that may be needed to make sure that your return to work is as smooth as possible.
- We support you in making decisions regarding your working future.
- We attend or advise on return to work meetings that will help employers understand your needs.
- We identify employability services which can help you find new employment opportunities.