Right Track Scotland delivers training and support to local young people primarily aged 15-19 years (but also offers small projects aimed at the slightly older unemployed) who are not engaged in Training, Education or Employment opportunities.
Since our inception Right Track has supported clients with significant difficulties to overcome before they can participate positively in Employment, Training or Further Education options.
Our projects include:
- Launchpad - part-time activity based for 15+ that lasts for up to 6 weeks to help them try something new & start to think about personal development towards employment
- Accelerate - part-time activity based for 15+ that lasts up to 8 weeks designed to improve motivation, confidence & self-esteem as well as help them identify their strengths and weaknesses
- Challenge Life - intensive challenge-based introduction to Training. Over 4 weeks groups of young people, plan and prepare for a 2 week outdoor education challenge programme included within this period
- Dazzle - Offered over 3 weeks, with two weeks intensive personal presentation and personal confidence support.
- Employability Fund Stages 2 & 4