38 Albion Street, Glasgow, UK
Do you need support to make or manage your online Universal Credit claim? We can help!
If you need to make a NEW CLAIM to one of the following benefits, you will need to claim Universal Credit:
-Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
-Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
-Child Tax Credit
-Working Tax Credit
If you need some support making or updating an online Universal Credit claim, please get in touch with us. You can make a telephone appointment with one of our advisors by calling 0808 169 9901 Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Please have the following information available at the start of your appointment:
- Name and address information
- Telephone number and email address (if you do not have an email address, we can create one for you as part of your appointment)
- Your rent cost and landlord information if applicable
- Details of any savings, salary or any other income
- Bank account information
We can also link you with other support services relating to:
- Digital skills courses
- Financial information and advice
- Benefits advice for people with disabilities
- Fuel bills
- Lone parent support
Telephone interpreters are available if required.
Glasgow Life continue to offer telephone support for both new claimants looking to make submit an application for Universal Credit, and for existing claimants wishing to check or update their online account.