The aim of the Carers Centre is to provide unpaid carers in North West areas of Glasgow with practical help and emotional support. We offer the following services to carers:
- Information and Advice – including support to access services through health and social work.
- Emotional support and a listening ear – both through individual Carer Support Workers and through peer support groups.
- Respite – help to access short breaks and respite.
- Income Maximisation – including information on benefits and help to access grants and charitable trusts.
- Training and wellbeing to help you take care of your personal needs and support you in your caring role.
- Help for carers to have their voice heard – representing carers with individual issues and campaigning on a local and national level for carers’ rights.