Carnwadric After school Service provide a safe and stimulating environment where school age children can be cared for, enabling parents to continue or return to day time work, education or training.
We aim to:
- Provide childcare facilities for parents during illness and stress if places are available.
- Provide a warm homely atmosphere with a programme of activities in which education through play can be offered to the child which can lead to an improved social and educational environment.
- Provide a service which has a priority to maintain the welfare of the children out of school hours and holiday cover, helping to reduce accidents both in the home and streets, reducing vandalism and other misbehaviour caused through boredom.
- Assist and encourage appropriate training and development of parents, staff and volunteers.
- Liaison with nursery and primary schools, community groups, voluntary and statutory orgs, Scottish Out of School Care Network and others for the promotion and development of CASS