0141 427 2946
C-Change supports people that have learning disabilities, mental health issues and other additional support needs to have real positive change in their lives regardless of their age or circumstances.
We work alongside an individual and the people that know and care about them together to plan for a better future and support dreams and aspirations to become a reality. The organisation does this by placing each person at the centre; listening to what they say and supporting them to be in control as much as they can or want to be. Individuals are supported to recruit their own staff team that are matched to their needs and interests which is key to delivering the right support.
We could help you to:
• Get the life you want
• Live independently in your own home or with family, friends or partner
• Have friends and relationships
• Find a paid job or a volunteering role
• Connect and contribute to your community
• Direct own support and have as much control as possible
• Develop your life skills
• Help to overcome challenges that get in the way of achieving goals and dreams.